Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Early sightings

I am afraid I have been silent for a time as my computer operating system was corrupted by a failure of both the power and the inverter at the same time and I have only been able to get it up and running now.


I am writing about a sighting in the Lowvelt area of Zimbabwe in 1948. A Mr and Mrs Taylor were driving home to their farm when they saw a large orange object following them. Similar to later sightings it stopped when they did and moved behind or slightly over their vehicle. As suddenly as it had appeared it disappeared flying off in an Easterly direction and disappearing from sight - almost dropping out of the sky some way from them.

It would be interesting to hear of any other sightings at this time in the same area or indeed, in Southern Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment